Hello fellow Sheyanne fans!
I'm happy to report that Sheyanne is out of surgery and doing great! Her surgery went very well! On behalf of Sheyanne and myself, thank you all for your love and support! I'm sure Sheyanne will post an entry when she is feeling up to it, but we can all wait together with the comfort of knowing that Sheyanne is now CANCER FREE!
Dan
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
She Nailed It!
Posted by Dan at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
praise God! we're so thankful that Shey made it safely out of surgery and praise the Lord, cancer free! thanks for the update, Dan, we'll continue praying. xoxo.
Thanks for the update, Dan! I've been following her reports online and through Bryan, and I'm so happy this day has arrived!
Love it!
Great, great news!
--Joe McFaul
Warmest hugs to all of you. Speecheless.
So glad to hear it! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Lemings
(Scott, Courtney, Audrey and Abby)
That is such great news!!! I am so so happy to hear it! Sheyanne, I wish you and your family a beautiful holiday season and I hope 2012 brings forth many wonderful blessings!
Sheyanne, I have been following your progress, and am so happy to hear that YOU NAILED IT...happy face girl, happy face:)
Post a Comment