BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 10, 2012

You Have to Crawl Before You Can Walk

So, I didn't get my permanent tattoos last Friday as planned. Apparently there is a process to this whole thing. You can't just go from "never had a tattoo" to "multiple permanent tattoos" overnight. You have to ease your way into it.

So instead, I got three "temporary" tattoos on Friday. Three blue crosses with stickers on top. If you ask me, I kind of like them. In fact, it got me thinking. Why just stop at four blue dots? It's always been my motto...go big or go home. And I've come way too far to go home at this point. So I've done some research and have a few suggestions for my radiologist. Why not just convert those blue dots into four-leaf clovers. Or crosses. Or Chinese characters. Shoot, depending on their placement, I may just have him connect them all into a horseshoe. (OF COURSE I'm still a Colt's fan!!)

Whatever I ultimately decide, I should be getting them tomorrow. I got the green light from my surgeon this afternoon, so if all goes well tomorrow, I will be starting radiation on Monday. Whoop Whoop!!

Which reminds me:

Why is it that when you're instructed to remain absolutely still, you suddenly get the feeling that someone is tickling you with a feather all over your body?

And how come the minute someone tells you to breath normally, you automatically start taking deep breaths while trying to remember what it means to breath "normally"?

Ahhhh....it's going to be a long 6 1/2 weeks!

0 comments: