Wednesday, June 15, 2011
When You're Going to Beat Cancer-Everyone Should Know!
My dearest family and friends~
As most of you know, I am anything but an electronic media socialite! I never did MySpace, I don't do Facebook and didn't even know what a blog was until recently. But, I figured, if I'm going to beat cancer, I should probably make it known to as many people as possible-and this is the best way to do it!
I just wanted to start off by saying, I am truly, truly grateful for all of your love and support. It means the world to me and has given me the strength and determination to fight and beat this!!!
This blog is meant to share with you my thoughts and successes as I continue through this difficult journey. I hope it will keep us all closer, and perhaps give you a little inspiration to know that with God, family and friends, anything is possible!
Shey
Posted by Sheyanne at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment